- Steel standard: GB/ T 9787, JIS G3192.
- Delivery state: Cold Drawn, Peeled, Polished, Bright , Mill Finish , Grinded.
- Dimension: Length: 6m-12m or as demand.
|GB/ T 9787||Q235/Q235B/Q345|
H beam section steel is a kind of structural steel section with allocation optimized and more reasonable weight than other profiles, named for its shape the same as the English letter "H". Since the different parts of h-beam are with orthogonal configuration, so h-beam section in all directions has characteristics of good bending capacity, simple construction, cost saving and structure light weight etc, and has very wide application.
H beam section is often used for large buildings such as factories, high-rise building, etc.), and Bridges, ships, lifting transportation machinery, equipment foundation, support.
Carbon Steel H Beam
H Beam Package for Sale
H-beam section is a type of economic construction steel, it's shape is of economic and reasonable design.
- Good mechanics performance.
- Rolling section on each extension point is relatively uniform.
- Small internal stress.
- Light weight, saving metal by about the 30-40% of the whole structure
- Combined into components, can save welding, riveting work of 25%.
- Metal Mesh
- Steel Fastener
- Expanded Metal Guide
- Steel Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Section
- Pipe Fittings