- Steel standard: GB 18248,JIS G3429.
- Dimentions range: wall thickness: 3-55mm; OD: Φ50-325mm.
- Surface finish treatment: bare, oiled, mill varnish.
- Fabrication: beveling, threading, slotting, cut to length, bends, quench and temper.
- Test: X ray, UT, magnetic particle,etc. According to cylinder pipe requirement.
Agico provides steel pipes which can be used as gas and hydraulic cylinder pipe, and in high pressure vessel manufacture. Seamless and welded steel pipes are produced for specified uses. It is our responsibility to choose the most appropriate product for customers with different use purposes, fuel, hydraulic, trailer, station with gas bottle, etc.
Welded steel pipe is featured with lower cost and simple production progress, it is usually made for medium and low pressure purpose
Seamless steel pipe has better mechanical performance and is made for high pressure working conditions, as manufacturing method can be different in some producing progress.
Carbon Steel Seamless Cylinder Pipe
Gas Cylinder Pipe Application
- Metal Mesh
- Steel Fastener
- Expanded Metal Guide
- Steel Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Section
- Pipe Fittings